IHTTI school of hotel management is one of Switzerland’s leading hotel management schools, offering an ideal setting to pursue your studies in hospitality and design management.
Here are 10 good reasons to choose IHTTI.
- Our graduates are our strongest credential. IHTTI's graduates are working in executive management positions all around the world.
- World Class Reputation. IHTTI school of hotel management is one the most established Hotel Management Schools in Switzerland.
- Strong International Recognition and Accreditations of our design management diploma programmes. IHTTI has recognised Swiss, British University and US qualifications, which provide significant benefit to our graduates in the global job market.
- Small classes, personalised service and intensive academic support to maximise the learning experience while you study hospitality management.
- Faster graduation with lower financial investment. Our intensive programme enables students to graduate with a Bachelor’s Degree in 3 years.
- 100% Swiss owned ensures that students receive a top quality education with a distinctive Swiss style.
- Intensive industry internships and graduate placement, in Switzerland and around the world.
- Excellent central city location. IHTTI is located in Neuchatel, a vibrant Swiss university city.
- An exceptional international environment with students from over 50 countries.
- Life at IHTTI. Students enjoy a wide range of exciting leisure and sporting activities.
Links to the Hospitality Industry
IHTTI school of hotel management maintains strong links with leaders in the hospitality industry to ensure that the curricula from the hospitality management courses correspond to the latest requirements and developments of the industry.
SEG – Swiss Education Group
IHTTI international hotel management school is a part of the Swiss Education Group, SEG, an alliance of four of Switzerland’s leading hospitality and hotel management schools. A wide range of advantages and benefits are offered to students studying at SEG institutions.
SEG International Recruitment Forum (IRF)
Each semester IHTTI school of hotel management students are given the opportunity to meet with industry leaders from around the world at the SEG International Recruitment Forum (IRF). The event welcomes hotel groups, boutique hotels, resorts, airlines, cruise lines and many other industry groups. At the forum, IHTTI school of hotel management students attend presentations, are interviewed and recruited for full-time employment as well as internship positions.
- ASEH, Swiss Hotel Schools Association
- The IHTTI British BA Degree is awarded by the University of Derby, UK.
- AH&LA, American Hotel and Lodging Association
- Canton of Neuchâtel for the Higher Diplomas
- EduQua, certifies the quality of educational institutions
IHTTI and/or its staff are members of the following associations:
- AIEST, International Association of Scientific Experts in Tourism
- CHRIE/EuroCHRIE, Council on Hotel, Restaurant and Institutional Education
- EUHOFA, International Association of Hotel Schools
- Institute of Hospitality, UK
- IH&RA, International Hotel and Restaurant Association
- Swiss Hotel Association
- SFPS, Swiss Federation of Private Schools
Request more information.